Baby TALK Times (BTT)
BTT are small parent-child groups designed for families with children birth to three to share parenting questions and concerns, to celebrate babies' achievements and to have fun with books, toys, songs and fingerplays. BTT take place in a variety of community sites.
Monday, May 22
- 6:30-7:15 pm, New Life Pregnancy Center
Tuesday, May 23
- 9:15-10:00 am, Baby TALK Office
- 6:00-6:45 pm, Decatur Public Library
Wednesday, May 24
- 9:30-10:15 am, Forsyth Public Library
Thursday, May 25
- 10:00-10:45 am, Decatur Public Library
Baby TALK Office- 500 E. Lake Shore Dr.
Decatur Public Library- 130 N. Franklin St.
Forsyth Public Library- 268 S Elwood St.
New Life Pregnancy Center- 1698 Pershing Rd.