Baby TALK is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Executive Director.
The Executive Director, is responsible for leading and managing the organization’s consistent achievement of its purpose, mission, vision and growth.
The Executive Director will:
- Assure that the organization has a strategic planning process which achieves its mission and toward which it makes consistent and timely progress
- Provide leadership in model and program development, organizational development, and financial plans with the Board of Directors and staff
- Oversee the implementation of all policies, procedures and plans authorized by the Board
- Oversee the maintenance of official records and documents, and ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations
- Be knowledgeable concerning research, evidence-based and trends in the field of early childhood development and family engagement
- Pursue ongoing research as to Baby TALK’s effectiveness so as to confirm Baby TALK’s evidence of impact
- Champion young families and the Baby TALK model, approach and curriculum
To apply online, visit our listing on Indeed.com
For more information, view the full job description PDF