Baby TALK Early Head Start
710 W. Macon, Decatur, IL 62522
Baby TALK Early Head Start (BTEHS) is designed to support families parented by teenagers and young mothers in the hopes that they will continue their education, as well as develop skills and confidence to better parent their infant. Participating families receive excellent care and education for children less than three years of age, wrap-around services, encouragement and support. Families participate in the center based or home based program.
Questions about getting registered? Contact 217.422.9930
- ways to support BTEHS through donations or volunteering click here.
- Learn about Macon County Career and Training Opportunities click here.
- Parent Handbook 2016-17
- 2016 Annual Report, 2017 Annual Report
- school readiness data current through 4-30-2018
- 2018 Self Assessment
- BTEHS Strategic Plan and Goals 2015-2020
- BTEHS Spring 2017 Newsletter