What is the Baby TALK Professional Association?
After participating in a Baby TALK Training, you become a “Certified Baby TALK Practitioner”. The Baby TALK Professional Association (BTPA) is a collaboration of Certified Baby TALK Practitioners that are using Baby TALK methods and materials in their work with young families. By systemizing communication, the intention of the BTPA is to provide ongoing support and resources to our colleagues.
How do I benefit as a member?
Current certification status allows you to use Baby TALK Curriculum, Baby TALK Materials, Baby TALK logos, and Baby TALK literature. Upon re-enrollment into the BTPA your Baby TALK Practitioner Certification is automatically renewed.
In addition to keeping certification current, other benefits of the BTPA include:
- Access to all existing online curriculum and supportive resources
- Access to new, updated, and/or newly translated curriculum
- Invitations to participate in an Annual Learning and Networking Series. This series provides opportunities for the Learning Institute team to bring content to professionals, but also for professionals to network and learn from each other in the process.
- Access to Baby TALK’s custom-built database for tracking documentation (if needed by your organization)
- Opportunities to Become Ever Better through on-line resources in our learning management system
What costs are involved?
- The first year is included in the price of training
- After the first year, members pay a fee each year to remain a Certified Baby TALK Practitioner
- Yearly fee structures vary – Please contact Baby TALK Learning Institute for your personalized quote.
Please Note: Professionals who are not currently enrolled in the BTPA are NOT eligible to use the Baby TALK Curriculum, logos, names, research findings or copyrights.