Baby TALK Core Certification
Baby TALK Core Certification includes small group instruction, presentation, discussion, group activities and visits to program sites when possible. Participants receive complete Baby TALK Curriculum for use in their own communities. Participants also receive strategic planning assistance for designing effective programs for their own communities, as well as follow-up technical support.
The relational training experience allows us at Baby TALK to get well acquainted with our new colleagues who then become an important part of our organization. Training is just the beginning of our ongoing relationship.
During the training, Baby TALK faculty facilitate content on Building a Trustworthy System of Relationships, the Baby TALK Critical Concepts, Baby TALK’s Approach to Families, the complete Baby TALK Curriculum, Personal and Group Encounter Protocols, Facing Difficult Issues, and Becoming Ever Better.
In addition to the complete Baby TALK Curriculum, participants also receive:
- Training materials (shipped if necessary)
- Access to online curriculum and Baby TALK resources
- Pre-training coordination call (for virtual training)
- One on one facilitator introductions with participants (for virtual training)
- 4 post-training reflective calls
- Membership to the Baby TALK Professional Association (BTPA)
Professional Credits you may earn
- Continuing Professional Development Units (CPDUs)
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for Licensed Social Workers
- Early Intervention Credits
- IL Gateways registry approved training contact hours